What does it mean to have a ‘social business’? The term is thrown around more than a hot potato these days and nobody can seem to pinpoint its definition. Does it mean a traditional business who engages in social media? Does it mean a business that earns revenue using social media? Does it mean a company that builds social media tools/networks? The people over at Global Dawn wanted to sort it out, and came up with this sweet infographic to solve the case.
- Want To Work At Twitter? Watch Their Hilarious New...
- The Social Media Sharing Habits Of Men And Women
- How Has Social Media Affected Customer Service?
- How Are Brands Responding To Negative Social Media...
- Social Media Explained – Possibly by a Dog
- How To Get More Clicks On Twitter
- Learn how to use social media to power your busine...
- Market Research Gets Social
- Is Social Business Defined by Shared Value?
- The Social Media Cheat Sheet
- Who is using Google+?
- The Numbers Just Keep On Getting Bigger: Social Me...
- 51% of Facebook are more likely to buy from brands...
- Social Login & Site Engagement
- What is SOPA?
- Key Milestones In Social Media Law
- What does 60 seconds of social media look like?
- Hootsuite celebrates 3 years and 3 million users
- Do you fit the profile of a social gamer?
- The Top 15 Brands On Twitter In 2011
- What If Facebook Did IPO?
- Marketers, Put a Social Share Button in Your Email...
- Timeline: How Social Media Changed In 2011
- How To Get Fido To Tweet
- Meet Your Virtual Friends: Google, LinkedIn, Twitt...
- Major Social Media Events from 2011
- The Social Media Statistics of Today: Facebook
- Infographic Reveals The Biggest Social Media Hits ...
- The Top Tweets In Small Business In 2011
- The Reddit Guide to Fitness
- If Twitter, Facebook And Google Were The News, Wha...
- Top 10 TV Shows, Events & Networks Of 2011, Accord...
- Facebook Beats Twitter In Video Sharing By A Lands...
- ▼ January (33)