- The rate of shared content will eventually plateau. Users become more passive the longer they are on a social network, which means that brands need to find ways to keep their fans active and engaged
- Like it or not, frictionless sharing is here to stay. While unpopular with many, frictionless sharing has been ushered in by Facebook and is used by Spotify and others. A backlash has already began, but Beyond argues that this will pass and frictionless sharing will soon evolve to become commonplace and more widely accepted
- The Google+ Circles model is likely to catch on. It needs to be simplified for users, but segmenting your social networks into specific friend groups to selectively share content may prove to have legs
- Discount, discount, discount. Consumers will always want discounts and giveaways, and brands that utilize these marketing tools will spur users to continue to share their content
- What we’re prepared to share will evolve. The most common events that people share now are status updates about life achievements, but over time this will likely evolve to include personal milestones sent via frictionless sharing, if this can be made easier
- The reasons why we share will remain the same. The top three reasons for sharing are to inform friends, express a point of view or to say something funny. These elements have been the bedrock of how we have always expressed ourselves to others, and this likely will not change
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Like it or not, frictionless sharing is here to stay.
- The Marketer’s Guide To Pinterest
- How Addicted To Facebook And Twitter Are You?
- Statistics of top 5 Media Sites
- A Step by Step Guide to Social Media Success
- Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest – What Happens Every ...
- Geek Vs Nerd
- The Value of Being LinkedIn
- Just How Big Is Twitter In 2012?
- Are Twitter And Facebook A Serious Threat To Your ...
- How Airlines Used Twitter In January
- Oh, The #Linsanity! How Big Is NBA Star Jeremy Lin...
- Users Spend More Time On Pinterest Than Twitter, L...
- Why Your Business MUST Go Social?
- A Day in the Life of a Social Media Manager
- The History of Social Media from 1978 – 2012
- Profile of your typical tech blog addict
- Like it or not, frictionless sharing is here to st...
- It’s official: sports fans – and sports teams, org...
- Brief insight into Facebook Marketing
- Google+ Most Popular With Male Users, Students
- Twitter Users Are Sexier (And Get More Sex) Than F...
- How To Show Your Customers The Love On Facebook
- Can you imagine a world without Facebook?
- The Social Brand Value of the World's Leading Bran...
- Do you know how to measure ROI on Social Media?
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest – The Who’s...
- Why People Aren’t Buying Much On Facebook Yet
- The History Of Photo Sharing
- Got Klout? Measure and Increase your Brand’s Onlin...
- Profiles of Twitter Users
- CRAZY: Bugatti Veyron can hit the inhuman top spee...
- Is Google making us e-tards?
- What does it take to get a job at Google?
- Facebook Timeline: Disliked by the Masses
- A World Without Google
- Why Social Media Jobs Get Filled By Younger Folks
- QR Code?
- Are you a Mac or PC user?
- All about Steve Jobs
- The history of email
- Ever wondered how Google works?
- Top 20 most expensive keywords in Google Adwords a...
- The Multiple Personalities of Coffee
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn: The Pros And Cons Of ...
- Super Bowl XLVI Was The Biggest Social TV Event Ev...
- What Makes Social Gaming So Popular on Facebook an...
- How To Spot Fake Facebook Accounts
- SOPA – The Day The Internet Stood Still
- A peek at company leaders' personal style
- Are Jerks The Future Of Facebook?
- ▼ February (50)