Indeed, according to recent data, newspapers have just a single percentage point lead on social media as a source of reportage, with Facebook (59.5 percent), Twitter (19.9 percent) and YouTube (12.7 percent) leading the charge. Since 2009, traffic to news sites from social media channels has increased dramatically, and some 57 percent of adults who consume news via a digital device predominately use Facebook and Twitter.
- Pinterest Outperforms Twitter, Facebook For Purcha...
- The Marketer’s Guide To Social Media
- How Does Social Media Affect Website Search Rankin...
- What if social media sites were your neighbor?
- Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest – How Do Social Login...
- Employers Favour Facebook, LinkedIn Over Twitter F...
- 61% Of Parents Log Onto Kids’ Facebook Accounts
- How Social Media Is Replacing Traditional Journali...
- 58% Of Fortune 500 Have Corporate Facebook Pages
- Leverage yourself as an expert by using Social Med...
- How Are Marketers Using Social Media In 2012?
- How to get more Pins and RePins on Pinterest
- Social Media has been a key part of nearly 700 leg...
- Your Facebook Data Is Worth $118.34
- How A Bad Profile Pic Can Damage Your Personal Bra...
- google+ & Facebook: tale of the tape
- Facebook Posts Spur Online Shopping
- ▼ April (17)